To encourage compliance and provide a more convenient way for taxpayers to pay their taxes, Tax Administration Jamaica (TAJ) now accepts payment via Direct Banking (the transfer of funds between banks).
Customers will require details of Tax Administration Jamaica’s bank account information to utilise the local electronic bank transfer option. Contact your Client Relationship Manager or our Customer Care Centre at 1-888-TAX-HELP (829-4357) for details of TAJ’s bank account.
ITS EASY AS 123...
- Provide your financial institution with the TAJ bank account information along with your TRN.
- Effect payment to TAJ’s bank account.
- Complete the Direct Banking Payment Advice (Sections A-D) and email it to -email@example.com.
Note: A Client Relationship Manager or Customer Care Agent will provide assistance if needed.
- All transfers must be made to TAJ’s Bank Account by 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, excluding holidays, in order for these to be receipted on the same day.
- Transfers effected after 2:00 p.m. Monday to Friday will be receipted the next working day.
- Transfers effected Saturday/Sunday and public holidays will be receipted the next working day.
- Receipts can be picked up within 24 hours at the Tax Office indicated by you on the Direct Banking Payment Advice.
LIST OF BANKS PARTICIPATING IN JAMAICA CLEARING HOUSE
National Commercial Bank Jamaica Ltd.
Bank of Nova Scotia (Jamaica) Ltd.
RBTT Bank Jamaica Ltd.
First Global Bank Ltd.
First Caribbean International Bank
Bank of Jamaica
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL:
1-888-Tax-Help (829-4357) or1-888-GO-JA-TAX (46-52-829)